We are extending our well-established development team with a new Frontend Developer who will take ownership of key projects for Ecommerce. Almost all development and maintenance of Ecommerce system is done by our internal development team.
The Job description:
- Ecommerce page development based on specified designs
- Independent page development based on functional specifications
- Advanced website editing
- Collaborate with multiple project team members such as project managers, back-end developers and designers
- Independent and creative problem solving on websites
- Tracking and following trends in web design, user interfaces, user experiences
What We Expect:
- Advanced knowledge of CSS, HTML with at least 2 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of java script, jQuery
- Basic knowledge of repositories for version management, we use Bitbucket
- Preference is given to candidates with experience in development with Magento 2 and other Ecommerce platforms
What We Offer:
- Mix of team and individual work
- Opportunity for professional and personal development within an experienced development team
- Incentive rewards based on agreed and achieved goals.
- Permanent employment
- Work from home or in the office
For any additional information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next step? Sign up!
If you see yourself in the job description, send us your application and cover letter to email@example.com, with subject "Frontend Developer". Applications will be accepted until: September 10th 2021.